Hire a Cyber Guardian
CISO at a glance in last few years –
- “It is hard to find a CISO” ISC2 says there is a huge security skills gap, putting the shortage of around 1.5 to 2 million personnel, and ISACA speaking of a “missing generation” of security staff.
- Board of Directors of big Enterprises know it – A 2012 survey of the Fortune 200 Boards of Directors disclosed that the number 1 and 2 concerns of the Board:
“We don’t know what we are getting from our security spend.”
“We don’t think we have the right person (CISO) leading the Security Program.”
- “Companies don’t bother” – CISCO’s 2015 Annual Security Report,
- While 91 percent of companies have an executive, who is directly responsible for cyber security,
- Only 29 percent of them have a CISO.
- Examples of some Disastrous Results –
- SONY (2011): No designated CISO – BREACH
- Target (2014): No designated CISO – BREACH
Equifax – (2017): CISO with little technical skills – BREACH
How TCG can help you with your immediate requirement of a CISO or Cyber Consultants?
TCG offers virtual Chief Information Security Officer (vCISO) or virtual Cyber Consultant (vCC) as service to your organization by a certified, experienced expert to assist you in all aspects Cyber Security. Hiring our vCISO and vCC is a cost-effective approach to handover your company’s security needs to professionals who have a complete command over it.
TCG’s vCISO and vCC as a Service is a solution to:
- address an acute shortage of security leadership talent in your organization
- filling a sudden resignation or termination of a security executive or a cyber consultant in your organization
- balance your immediate security needs with additional skilled, directed security subject matter expert resources
- be offered on premise, remote, virtual – for long term or short term
We begin by getting to know your enterprise and the relationship of your company with your regulatory program and respective requirements. We consult with you to understand your existing cyber Security programs, factor in your requirements and identify the gaps. This help us narrow down the right fit from vCISO or v Cyber Consultant from our panel of The Cyber Guardians – the one that circumscribe all of your security needs.
TCG’s vCISO or vCC is assigned to your Cyber Security enterprise will have executive experience from similar industry. Our virtual officers work dedicatedly as an extension of your team.
Determine the Program Requirements
Understanding where you want to go is fundamental in determining how to get there. We help you develop your cyber compliance program and keep you 100% efficient and compliant.
Prioritize your Program Objectives
Optimal compliance and cyber security is vital to your enterprise’s success. Our vCISO or vCC will determine and prioritize security initiatives to reduce risk in a quick and cost-effective manner.
Maintain Compliance with Ongoing Security Enhancements
It is impossible to identify all risk, and mitigate all the threats your enterprise is exposed to. However, TCG’s vCISO can reduce risk through a disciplined process involving rigorous monitoring.
Other Cyber Services offered by vCISO or VCC
TCG’s vCISO or VCC will provide critical guidance and consulting for areas such as:
- Regulatory compliance (HIPAA/HITECH, PCI-DSS, FERPA, GLBA/FDIC, FFIEC, FISMA, GDPR, SOX, NERC, etc.)
- An independent assessment of your security threats, risks and compliance
- Provide leadership on risk, governance, incident response, disaster recovery and business continuity
Request a vCISO or vCC Proposal
Want to learn more about our vCISO offering?
Please email The Cyber Guardians at firstname.lastname@example.org, or calls us at 800-000-0000. We would love to hear from you.