Home / About
The COREONYX Mission
Building upon our proud military heritage and in continued service to our country, our passion is delivering to our customers’ most complex needs head-on, with the certainty of outcome, essential to their missions’ success
The COREONYX Vision
To unleash the most energized workforce in small business; capable of solving the most challenging problems facing government today and the key avast premier 2018 future.
Certainty of outcome
- Forged by a passion for service, steadfast Integrity, and unwavering commitment to our client’s mission, COREONYX was established to deliver the value, quality, and Integrity our government clients demand from trusted service providers.
- Led by a senior leadership team with comprehensive experience across government and industry, we bring a long record of success in creating, implementing, and delivering mission-critical solutions and services to the Federal Government.
- As a Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB), we continue to serve by supporting our Federal, State, and Local Government clients.
COREONYX provides a wide range of services around our government clients’ needs to provide Information Technology, Professional & Technical, Consulting & support in Defense and Civilian sectors.
Now more than ever, government needs smart, agile, committed resources to solve its most challenging problems
- Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business (SDVOSB)
- Established 2018
- Headquartered in Northern Virginia
- Capabilities in websites and Content Management Systems (CMS), Information Technology (IT), and Analytics
- Consulting in Emerging Technology, Safeguards and National
Security, Energy, and Environment
- We enable our clients to focus on achieving their mission
- Our tag line says it all: “Certainty of Outcome”
- GSA IT 70 Schedule, No. GS-35F-294GA
- Social Security Administration, BPA No. 28321320A00040034
- Department of Justice, IDIQ No. 15JPSS18DPZM00005
- Export Import Bank of the United States, BPA No. EXIM17A0003
- Department of the Interior, BPA No. 140D0419A0012
- Smithsonian Institution, IDIQ No. 33330220DF0010053